Amazon Quiz Correct Answers, Amazon Quiz Time, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Pay Quiz Answers Today – Hello guys, Are you searching for amazon quiz answers today? If yes, then you are at the right place.
We all know that Amazon India daily organizes quiz contest in Amazon App. Amazon offers many gifts to the winners of this quiz. The Amazon Daily Quiz gifts include smartphones, Free amazon pay balance and many more other gadgets.
Amazon Today’s Quiz Description and Prize
Amazon Today’s Quiz – FREE RS 5000 Quiz
Quiz Prize – Rs 5000
Date of Winner Announcement – 28th February
Amazon Quiz Prize Proof
Friends, below you can see the screenshot of a mail. One of Taptogain visitor got this mail from Amazon India regarding Amazon Daily Quiz Time.
How To Play Amazon Quiz Today
- First of all open the amazon app. If you have not installed amazon app, you can install it from here.
- Login your account for sign up for new account.
- On the homepage, scroll down and you will see the banner ‘Amazon Daily Quiz Time 8-12’.
- Click on that banner to start the Quiz.
- Answers the questions correctly. The Amazon Quiz Answers Today are given below.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today
The answers of Amazon Daily Quiz Time are usually updated at 8 am daily.
Amazon Apple Watch Quiz Answers – 21 February
1. King Edward, Maris Piper and Romano are all types of which vegetable?
Answer – Potato
2. Which of these planets does NOT have a ring around it?
Answer – Venus
3. Which highway makes up the longest road in India?
Answer – National highway 44
4. In India, the highest temprature ever was recorded on 19 May 2016 in Phalodi, Rajsthan. How much was this?
Answer – 51.0 Degree Celsius
5. Zoya Akhtar’s film Gully Boy recently hit the box office. Which movie was her directorial debut?
Answer – Luck By Chance
Amazon Redmi 6 Pro Quiz Correct Answers – 20 Feb
1: If your birthday falls between March to April, and your sun sign is depicted by a Ram, what’s your zodiac sign?
2: If you are colorblind, you may not be able to see the true color of the gemstone emerald. What color is it?
3: ‘Square watermelons’ are watermelons grown into the shape of a cube, first developed in Japan. However, these are only ornamental and not edible.
4: The Borlaug Award was instituted to honor Indian scientists for their research and contributions in the field of ______. Fill in the blanks.
5: Royal, azure and prussian are shades of which color?
Amazon GoPro Hero Quiz Answers – 19 February
1. Bhaichung Bhutia is the current captain of the Indian football team.
Answer – False
2. What is the name of the world’s largest species of spider, in terms of mass and size?
Answer – Goliath Birdeater
3. The Ao language is spoken in which of the following States?
Answer – Nagaland
4. The tune of Stevie Wonder’s hit song, ‘I just called to say I love you’, was adapted for the title track of which Bollywood film?
Answer – Maine Pyar Kiya
5. Jakarta is the capital of which country?
Answer – Indonesia
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 18 February
1. Which is the smallest state in India?
Answer – Goa
2. If you write a letter to ‘HOH OHO, Canada’ – whose postal code would you be writing to?
Answer – Santa Clause
3. Which of these is NOT a fire-element sign from the Zodiac?
Answer – Aquarius
4. MS Dhoni has never scored a century in any match outside Asia.
Answer – True
5. Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Illustrator are programs belonging to which software company?
Answer – Adobe Inc.
Amazon Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Quiz Answers
1. What the capital city of Arunachal Pradesh?
2. India is the only country to have won the 60-over, 50-over and 20 over World Cups.
3. When talking about computers, what does RAM stand for?
Answer: Random Access Memory
4. Which automobile company launched a sports car into space in February 2018
5. The color red enrages bulls, which is why the matadors of Spain use red capes to challenge them.
Amazon Bose Sleepbuds Quiz Answers
1. Which of the following is the official language in Argentina?
Answer – Spanish
2. We use Google Maps for everything these days. But do you know what GPS stands for?
Answer – Global Positioning System
3. The daughter of which prominent Indian businessman recently got married to Anand Piramal?
Answer – Mukesh Ambani
4. Which of the following colors is NOT seen in the Olympics symbol?
Answer – Orange
5. The part in the human body referred to as the ‘funny bone’ isn’t actually a bone but a nerve called the ulnar nerve. Where is it located?
Answer – Elbow
Amazon Quiz Answers 15 February
1. Where in the human body is the femur located?
2. Which one of these Indian movie is inspired by the biography of Japanese filmmaker Akira Kurosawa?
Answer: Taare Zamin Par
3. During the festival of Onam, people enjoy a wholesome feast known as ‘sadya’. In which Indian state is this festival celebrated?
4. ‘Claque’ is _____.
Answer: a group of people hired to applaud at a performance
5. If someone mentions ‘Brogues’ what piece of fashion are they referring to?
Amazon Quiz Time Daily Terms and Conditions
- The Contest will commence daily from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered the questions correctly.
So this is everything for the Amazon Quiz Answers Today. If you win any prize, let us know. We feel happy when someone wins. Do share it with your friends, as it is only luck based Quiz.